I would like to resign as a Representative. How do I go about this?

We are very sorry to hear that you might be leaving us.  In order to request a voluntary cancellation, please submit a CPSRT thru the Help Center. You should select Logging in / Updating / Resigning my Creative Partner Account as the request type. Once received, we will immediately process your voluntary cancellation and email confirmation for your records. A few points to remember, once the voluntary cancellation is processed, you will no longer have access to iOffice and your personalized website. In addition, any team members on your down line will be reassigned. The reassigning of your down line is irreversible.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk