I am registering for an upcoming vendor/expo/tradeshow event and am required to provide proof of insurance. Can you assist me?

As a Independent Creative Partner, you will need to purchase a Direct Seller General Liability insurance policy to protect yourself against insurance claims. You can do so through your local insurance agent or contact PRO Insurance Managers, Inc. endorsed by the Direct Selling Agency at www.pro4.us or (800) 821-7383. This information is also provided on the Vendor Bundle flyer located on the Resources page of iOffice.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk