Please note that only orders placed by the tax exempt entity will qualify for tax exemption. Before the tax adjustment can be made, payment for the order must be rendered in one of the following ways:
- Credit Card in the name of the tax exempt entity, OR
- Check from the tax exempt entity made out to the Creative Partner.
If a Creative Partner sells to a tax-exempt entity, Initials, Inc. requires the Creative Partner to enter the entire order into the system. The customer name on the order must match the name of the tax exempt entity.
Be sure to calculate and enter the payment amount with the sales tax removed. DO NOT submit the order.
Contact Creative Partner Support prepared to supply copies of the following:
- The sales tax exemption certificate (either a certificate, or a copy of the 10 card)
- Declaration of the purpose of the purchase by the organization
- If applicable, copy of check from tax exempt entity to the Creative Partner.
Once these are received, your request will be escalated to our Financial Team for review and approval. This type of request will be completed within two (2) business days of receipt. Upon approval, Creative Partner Support will adjust the tax through the iOffice and submit the order for you.
The required documentation can be submitted either by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 706.839.1377.